Safety is important to Swanson Brothers Lumber Company. The following guidelines will ensure safe, efficient loading at our mill.
When picking up loads
- Contact the Shipping Department on Channel 8
- A safety vest and hard hat is required
- Loads are required to be strapped when driving through the mill.
- No smoking allowed
Directions to our mill from I-5
- Coming from the South, take Exit 195B
- Coming from the North, take Exit 195
- You will be on Beltline Hwy. West.
- Continue for 9.8 miles
- Turn right onto West 11th Avenue/Hwy. 126.
- Continue for 13.4 miles
- Just past the weigh station, turn left on to Noti Loop Road
- Drive approximately 1/2 mile. Go past the school, around the corner and turn in to the mill on the left where the Shipping sign is located.
6:00 am – 3:30 pm
Monday – Friday